For Questions Call: 814-425-7773
HOUSEHOLD WASTE (HHW) / E-WASTE
Leftover household products such as paints, cleaners, oils, batteries, and pesticides, that contain potentially hazardous ingredients require special care when you dispose of them.
Improper disposal of HHW can include pouring them down the drain, on the ground, into storm sewers, or in some cases putting them out with the trash. The improper disposal of these wastes can pollute the environment and pose a threat to human health.
ECSR provides Homeowners with several options for the safe and economical disposal of Household Hazardous Waste.
COLLECTION EVENT INFORMATION
- Unless otherwise noted, ECS&R uses a registration process for all events. During this process, registrants are given an appointment time to bring their materials. Registration helps keep event traffic flowing and minimizes wait times.
- During events, all residents are required to stay in vehicles at all times. Residents may not help off-load.
- For events that require a fee to be paid, ECS&R accepts cash, check, or credit card.
ERIE COUNTY EVENTS
All Erie events are from 9:00am-3:00pm. Events require pre-registration to minimize delays and ensure customer safety.
- July 8, 2017
- August 12, 2017
- September 9, 2017
- October 14, 2017
- November 11, 2017
- December 9, 2017
ECS&R is constantly adding additional Events. Please check below for an event in your area:
- Indiana Boro – July 8, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Kingsley Township – (Forrest County) July 8, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Westmoreland – (Westmoreland Cleanways) July 15 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Warren County – July 22, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- White Oak Borough – July 22, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Monroeville – (Monroeville Public Works), July 22, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Marshall Twp – (Allegheny County) July 29, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- McKean County – August 5, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm
- Venango County – August 12, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Fayette County (Electronics Only) – August 26, 2017 , 9:00am-1:00pm Register