For Questions Call: 814-425-7773
HOUSEHOLD WASTE (HHW) / E-WASTE
Leftover household products such as paints, cleaners, oils, batteries, and pesticides, that contain potentially hazardous ingredients require special care when you dispose of them.
Improper disposal of HHW can include pouring them down the drain, on the ground, into storm sewers, or in some cases putting them out with the trash. The improper disposal of these wastes can pollute the environment and pose a threat to human health.
ECSR provides Homeowners with several options for the safe and economical disposal of Household Hazardous Waste.
COLLECTION EVENT INFORMATION
- Unless otherwise noted, ECS&R uses a registration process for all events. During this process, registrants are given an appointment time to bring their materials. Registration helps keep event traffic flowing and minimizes wait times.
- During events, all residents are required to stay in vehicles at all times. Residents may not help off-load.
- For events that require a fee to be paid, ECS&R accepts cash, check, or credit card.
BUTLER COUNTY EVENTS
All Butler events are from 9:00am-1:00pm. Events require pre-registration to minimize delays and ensure customer safety. Residents of any county are able to use the Butler County Event dates below.
- August 19, 2017
- September 16, 2017
- October 14, 2017
- October 28, 2017
- November 18, 2017
- December 16, 2017
ERIE COUNTY EVENTS
All Erie events are from 9:00am-3:00pm. Events require pre-registration to minimize delays and ensure customer safety. Erie County event dates listed below are for Erie County residents only.
- September 9, 2017
- October 14, 2017
- November 11, 2017
- December 9, 2017
ECS&R is constantly adding additional Events. Please check below for an event in your area:
- Fayette County (Electronics Only) – August 26, 2017 , 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Clearfield County – August 26, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Penn Township (Westmoreland County) – August 26, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Indiana County (HHW Only) – September 9, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Grove City Borough (Mercer County) – September 16, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Clarion County – September 16, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Venango County – September 30, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Warren County – October 7, 2017, 9:00am-1:00pm Register