ECS&R organizes and manages recycling events for residents in partnership with 90+ municipalities across Pennsylvania.
How It Works:
- Residents register below for recycling event, unless otherwise noted.
- During the registration process, residents are given an appointment time to bring in their waste.
- ECS&R sets up a collection site to accept the waste materials from residents.
- As residents arrive, ECS&R unloads waste from cars. Residents are required to stay in their vehicles while ECS&R personnel off-load the waste.
- For recycling events that require a fee to be paid, ECS&R accepts cash, check, or credit card.
- The waste is initially segregated and sent to different areas of the collection site for repackaging.
- Once the waste is repackaged, the material is loaded and transported to the proper disposal/recycling facility for final processing.
At ECS&R, we ensure your waste and old electronics are recycled and reused wherever possible. Otherwise, materials are properly and lawfully disposed of. ECS&R will accept Household Hazardous Waste, Universal Waste and Electronics at all recycling events. Click the links above for specific materials collected.
These recycling events are a great way for municipalities and corporations to help the overall community and environement. Consider ECS&R for your next public relations event.
Looking to host or sponsor an event? Don’t wait- Contact Us Now!
Butler County Events
129 Ash Stop Road Evans City, PA 16033
All Butler recycling events are from 9:00am-1:00pm and require pre-registration to minimize delays and ensure customer safety. Residents of any county are able to use the Butler County Recycling Event dates below.
- July 21, 2018
- August 18, 2018
- September 15, 2018
- October 6, 2018
- October 20, 2018
- November 17, 2018
- December 15, 2018
Erie County Events
1624 Filmore Ave. Erie, PA 16505
All Erie events are from 9:00am-3:00pm. Recycling events require pre-registration to minimize delays and ensure customer safety. Erie County recycling event dates listed below are for Erie County residents only.
- August 11, 2018
- September 8, 2018
- October 13, 2018
- November 10, 2018
- December 8, 2018
Additional Recycling Events
ECS&R is constantly adding additional recycling events to the calendar. Please check below for an event in your area:
- Monroeville Public Works – July 21, 2018 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- White Oak Borough – July 21, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Mt. Lebanon Township – July 28, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Warren County – July 28, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Borough of Ambridge – July 28, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- East Butler Borough / Summit Township – August 4, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Penn Township – August 11, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Westmoreland County – August 18, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Clearfield County – August 25, 2018 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Center Township – August 25, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Indiana County – September 8, 2018 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Clarion County – September 15, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Crawford County – September 22, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Venango County – September 29, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Cranberry Township – September 29, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Monroeville Public Works -October 6, 2018 9:00am-1:00pm Register
- Warren County – October 13, 2018 9:00am – 1:00pm Register
- Snyder County – October 26, 2018 3:00pm-7:00pm Register
- Snyder County – October 27, 2018 9:00am-1:00pm Register