Recycling Event Registration
ECS&R organizes and manages recycling events for residents in partnership with 90+ municipalities across Pennsylvania. Listed below are all the events scheduled for 2018.
Butler County Events
129 Ash Stop Road Evans City, PA 16033
All Butler recycling events are from 9AM-1PM. Pre-registration is required to minimize delays and ensure customer safety. Events listed below are open to anyone.
- Aug 18, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018
- Oct 6, 2018
- Oct 20, 2018
- Nov 17, 2018
- Dec 15, 2018
Erie County Events
1624 Filmore Ave. Erie, PA 16505
All Erie recycling events are from 9AM-3PM. Pre-registration is required to minimize delays and ensure customer safety. Recycling Events listed below are for Erie County residents only.
- Sep 8, 2018
- Oct 13, 2018
- Nov 10, 2018
- Dec 8, 2018
Additional Recycling Events
We are constantly adding recycling events to the calendar. All Events run from 9AM to 1PM unless otherwise noted. Please check below for an event in your area:
- Westmoreland County – Aug 18, 2018 Register
- Clearfield County – Aug 25, 2018 Register
- Center Township – Aug 25, 2018 Register
- City of Aliquippa – Aug 25, 2018 Register
- Indiana County – Sep 8, 2018 Register
- Clarion County – Sep 15, 2018 Register
- Crawford County – Sep 22, 2018 Register
- Venango County – Sep 29, 2018 Register
- Cranberry Township – Sep 29, 2018 Register
- Monroeville -Oct 6, 2018 Register
- Warren County – Oct 13, 2018 Register
- Snyder County – Oct 26, 2018 Register
- Snyder County – Oct 27, 2018 Register
Recycling Collection Event Information
How It Works:
- Residents register below for recycling event, unless otherwise noted.
- During the registration process, residents are given an appointment time to bring in their waste.
- ECS&R sets up a collection site to accept the waste materials from residents.
- As residents arrive, ECS&R unloads waste from cars. Residents are required to stay in their vehicles while ECS&R personnel off-load the waste.
- For recycling events that require a fee to be paid, ECS&R accepts cash, check, or credit card.
- The waste is initially segregated and sent to different areas of the collection site for repackaging.
- Once the waste is repackaged, the material is loaded and transported to the proper disposal/recycling facility for final processing.
At ECS&R, we ensure your waste and old electronics are recycled and reused wherever possible. Otherwise, materials are properly and lawfully disposed of. ECS&R will accept Household Hazardous Waste, Universal Waste and Electronics at all recycling events. Click the links above for specific materials collected.
These recycling events are a great way for municipalities and corporations to help the overall community and environement. Consider ECS&R for your next public relations event.
Looking to host or sponsor an event? Don’t wait- Contact Us Now!