ECS&R can manage the specific challenges of your hazardous waste needs while maintaining regulatory compliance and safety requirements. Complete waste management services provided by our dedicated staff of professional personnel shows our commitment to meeting our customer’s environmental needs. Allow our representatives to assist you in managing all your waste management needs.
Service Capabilities include:
- Hazardous Waste Profiling
- Hazardous Waste Transportation
- Lab Pack Services
- Container labeling, manifesting, and Shipping
- Reactive Chemical and High Hazard Project Management
- 10-day In-Transit Facilities
- Certificates of Recycling/Disposal
- Waste Tracking
- Annual Report assistance
FLEET AND TRANSPORTATION
ECS&R maintains a diverse fleet of vehicles and transportation related equipment for Hazardous, Non-Hazardous, and Residual Waste hauling. Our goal is to provide safe, and reliable transportation services that enhance ECS&R service capabilities while controlling costs for our Customers.
- Vac Tankers
- Water Trucks
- Roll Off Trucks and Roll Off Boxes
- Vac Boxes
- Box Trucks
- Van Trailer
Certifications for Hazardous Waste:
- Licensed DOT Hazardous Waste Transporter
- PADEP Approved 10-day in-transit Waste Facilities
- PADEP Approved 30-day HHW Permitted Facilities
For a further listing of ECS&R Certifications and Permits, click here.